Rene Kreijveld Webdevelopment Blog

Home

AMM is migrated, but ...

All settings look fine in Advanced Module Manager. Until ... I found out that a module assignment was different in the 1.5 site than on the 2.5 site. I took a closer look in both databases and found out, that the module ID's were different!!! Shoot! Somehow jUpgrade Pro wasn't able to assign the same module ID's in the 2.5 database.

What to do now...? I have three options:

  1. Try to remigrate modules with SP Upgrade
  2. Manually correct the module assignments
  3. Lookup the ID differences and correct them in the database

After thinking some time about it I choose to go for option 3. So I created a list of modules and id's of the 1.5 database and also of the 2.5 database:

Screenshot 4 6 13 2 51 PM

This way I could create the proper SQL statements to import the correct module settings. After that, it all looked okay. For example for the Headerfoto Actueel module:

Joomla 1.5:

Screenshot 4 6 13 2 53 PM

Joomla 2.5:

Screenshot 4 6 13 2 54 PM

COM_KOMENTO_FORM_LEAVE_YOUR_COMMENTS

COM_KOMENTO_GUEST
vrijdag, april 28, 2017
0 characters
COM_KOMENTO_FORM_READ_TNC.

COM_KOMENTO_COMMENTS

  • COM_KOMENTO_COMMENTS_NO_COMMENT
Powered by Komento for Joomla!