Rene Kreijveld Webdevelopment Blog

Home

SP Upgrade worked but ...

SP Upgrade ran fine to convert the content. I got a lot of duplicate alias messages however. So I investigated through PHPMyAdmin if this was the case. And indeed, I found a lot of articles with the same alias. This was caused by a lot of articles being in the trash can ...

So I cleared the trash can on the 1.5 website and reran a content migration with jUpgrade Pro first. And ... success!

Screenshot 4 5 13 9 53 PM

So lesson learned here: clear your trash cans before migrating content.

COM_KOMENTO_FORM_LEAVE_YOUR_COMMENTS

COM_KOMENTO_GUEST
donderdag, december 14, 2017
0 characters
COM_KOMENTO_FORM_READ_TNC.

COM_KOMENTO_COMMENTS

  • COM_KOMENTO_COMMENTS_NO_COMMENT
Powered by Komento for Joomla!